All Saints’ Church
The oldest church of the city was built in Romanesque style in the twelfth century. Turkish invaders allowed free practice of religion in this church alone.
Close to the northern gate of the city wall steep steps lead to the Stations of the Cross.
It was built in 1907, based on the plans of the prodigious architect, Imre Schlauch.
Calvinist Church of Kertváros
In the 1980s the Calvinists of Kertváros dreamt of having a church in their own district.