Our family-run guest house is located above the centre of Pécs, in the quiet residential area of the Mecsek hillside. We are both near and far from the city. Within 5 minutes you can walk along beautiful forest paths, but you don't need more time to reach the city centre. The Zoo and Da Vinci Private Clinic are nearby. A few hundred metres away is the town's popular hiking spot, Almond, with a playground and fire pits. Walking trails, including to the TV Tower, start from here. Free guided tours are available for groups.
- Type: pension
- Type of catering: outdoor cooking facilities: cooking facilities (firewood available for a fee), cooking on a hotplate
- Catering facilities: nearest non-owned restaurant (100 m away)
- Location: in a quiet environment
- Within the settlement: centrally located
- Other characteristics: family-friendly, family-friendly, dogs not allowed, cyclists welcome, motorbikes welcome
- Payment methods: Cash, Bank transfer, SZÉP card acceptance point: OTP (Leisure, Hospitality, Accommodation)
- Child-friendly facilities: bath tub, table high chair, baby feeding set, baby food heating facilities, playground, accommodation up to 6 years free of charge!
- Parking: free parking right at the entrance of the hostel. Free entrance to the hostel.
- Other services: free Wifi in the public areas.
- Other services: bicycle rental (1500 m away), hiking facilities (100 m away).
- Languages spoken at reception: Hungarian, English, German, Croatian, Serbian, Russian
For current prices, please contact one of the contact details provided or visit the website http://tobozpanzio.hu/category/english/.
Mobile: +36 20 333 70 40