Curious to know what Pécs was like in the 19th century? Would you like to discover the evidence of the city's architecture, art, culture and transport that flourished during the period of the Reunification?
During the downtown programme you will walk along Széchenyi Square, Király Street, Szabadság Street, among others; you can also have a look inside the Evangelical Church and the Lakits Villa. In addition to the professional presentation, Gábor Tillai, a historian, will lead us on a journey to well-known and hidden buildings and other cultural treasures, and will recall the heyday of civil Pécs with his usual enjoyable and humorous presentation style, making the programme unforgettable.
- Length of the walk: about 2-2,5 hours.
- Participation fee: 2.500,-Ft/person
- Discounts: students and pensioners 20% discount, under 6 years free of charge.
- Participation fee with a Tüke card: 2.000 Ft/person.
- The tour starts with a group of more than 10 persons, maximum group size: 25 persons!
Pécs, Széchenyi tér 1.
Phone: 72/213-315, 72/511-232
E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our office or check our website and Facebook page for the current dates and other details of the programme!
We reserve the right to change the programme.