The building, which operated as a pharmacy in the 1600s, is architecturally magnificent both inside and out. It's also called the Slauch House. The owner of the time, István Sipőcz, opened his new pharmacy in 1897, his name can still be found on the frontage of the entrance.
Open hours: The building can be viewed at any time of the day.
Location: Pécs, Apáca u. 1, 7621