A secession style building in use since 1912.
Its foyer is decorated with the frescos of Ernő Gebauer depicting historic ethnic groups. It was the first permanent movie theatre of Pécs, being originally desgined for that function. This was the second talking movie theatre of the country after the first one in Budapest. Recently it’s rather an art movie theatre with a popular café.
It can be reached from the train station by buses 3, 6, 8, 4, 4Y, 38,39,40, get off at the Arcade and then walk 400 meters from there.