Tourist information in the city centre
Pécs Point, the new tourist information centre awaits visitors in the heart of Pécs, on Széchenyi Sq. The modern, wheelchair accessible multifunctional space has a café, a souvenir shop and a tourist information office. Public toilets and left luggage locker facilities complement the services offered. Long opening hours serve the needs of early birds and late arrivals.
Call into Pécs Point for local information, pick up free brochures and maps and book your concert, tour or attraction ticket. Should you feel a little bit lost our friendly staff can offer helpful advice on where to stay or how to get around to help you make the most of your trip to Pécs.
Look around in our souvenir shop and take your pick from the wide range of Pécs souvenirs and novelty gift items.
Don’t hesitate to ask for help, if
• you are looking for accommodation,
• you’d like to take a guided walk in the city,
• you’ re interested in guaranteed programmes offered in and around Pécs,
• you’d like to find out more about places to visit, things to do, and what’s on,
• you’d like to buy tickets to events and tours,
• or buy guidebooks, postcards, stamps, maps and souvenirs.
For more information and general enquiries contact us. Our helpdesk colleagues speak English, German, and Croatian and will do their best to help you.
7621 Pécs, Széchenyi tér 1.
Telephone: +36 72 212 632, +36 72 511 486
1 January-31 March:
Closed on Sunday
1 April-30 September:
Monday-Friday - 8:00-20:00
Saturday - 9:00-20:00
Sunday - 10:00-18:00
Please note that the opening hours of the cafe may differ from that of the shop and information centre.
Rate our content
Rate by clicking on the stars